lunes, diciembre 04, 2006

The Swansea Film Festival



Last day, the swansea film festival, send to our producer this email:

Hi My name is Binda Singh. I'm the founding Director of the Swansea Bay Film Festival (UK)(www.swanseafilmfestival.com).

I've been trawling the net for quality film makers and came across your entry to the Rhode Island International Film Festival 2006.

I'd like you to consider submitting to the Swansea Bay Film Festival 2007.

Our small city by the sea in Wales is home to a huge number of film stars from the past and present..and even the future we hope. Names such as Richard Burton, Catherine Zeta Jones and Anthony Hopkins all sprung to prominence from childhood homes here in South Wales.... as did the writer Dylan Thomas.

The Swansea Bay Film Festival is opening its doors to the new generation of aspiring filmmakers of tomorrow. We firmly believe that the days of the big exclusive studios have passed and that a new era using new technology will lead the way forward.

I hope you don't mind me writing.

All the best, Binda Singh.